What's Your Online Marketing ?
Put a game plan in place and start.
We create a customized marketing roadmap for your home services business... so you can stop chasing random tactics that don't get results, and start getting.
Your Local Market has Plenty of Customers
You may be up against some dominant players in your service area, but don't let the competition concern you. That's a sign of a healthy marketplace, and you can compete. Maybe your marketing isn't working the way it should. But that's an easy fix.
Here's How You Win More Leads and Grow Your Business
- a credible website
- a reasonable service area
- exceptional customer service
- lots of great reviews
- local SEO/website marketing
- a well-executed referral program
- before/after project photos
- an offline community presence
- past customer special offers
- paid ads and paid lead generation
- a part-time marketing assistant
Growing Your Business Isn't Hard. It's Just Time-consuming.
Put the parts and pieces of this growth playbook in place, over time, with the help of people who know what they're doing. People you can trust. And then your business will thrive.
You can trust Projects Plus. Clients call our contractor marketing services:
"an extension of my team", "supportive, loyal, and trustworthy", "a boost in revenue right from the beginning", "trusted advisors and strong advocates", a "very personalized approach", "an important part of my strong revenue growth", a "very noticeable increase in leads", and "the most positive marketing tool I've ever used".
See our client testimonials.
Why Choose PPM Local for Contractor Marketing Services?
- Founded in 1995, we've helped local business owners grow for over 27 years.
- 99% of our clients are referrals. Many have been with us 10+ years.
- We choose to partner with a maximum of 40 full-service clients at one time. We don't want to grow our company bigger. Our focus is on growing your business bigger.
- All of your marketing is customized and proactive month-to-month. Generic, one-size-fits-all packages don't work.
We Know Exactly How We Can Help You
Let's talk about your marketing goals. Your biggest challenges and concerns. Tell us what's worked and what hasn't.
Often, a marketing strategy isn't performing well because it needs tweaking. Some simple improvements can transform results. Other times, though, it's time to move on to another tactic.
Eventually, through trial and error, you'll find the gems that bring in cost-effective leads. And then you've got a 24/7 marketing machine.
When we talk, you'll get expert insight and free recommendations you can implement on your own. And, maybe, we'll both wish we had met sooner.
Take the next steps in learning how our contractor marketing services will benefit your business.