Skip The Report and Uncover Real Marketing Strategy + Real Results Instead
If you've worked with a traditional marketing agency before, chances are that you've received the typical marketing report with hard-to-decipher data and little to no communication about how your marketing strategy is really doing each month.
At Projects Plus Marketing, we approach contractor marketing differently. We skip the impersonal and confusing marketing reports and instead focus on helping our clients thrive by uncovering real opportunities for growth. Our clients love our results-oriented approach that involves ongoing strategy, analysis, and honest conversation. Learn how we provide marketing strategy that contractors actually want:
Your Projects Plus Monthly Report Includes Real-Time Marketing Strategy, Analysis, and Conversation
- You can reach out to us anytime.
We encourage our clients to call, email, or text throughout the month. After all, we are an extension of your team, and want to actively collaborate with you to make your marketing strategy fit your home services business perfectly.
- Our reporting approach saves you money.
The administrative cost of monthly reporting that other contractor marketing agencies typically use takes a chunk out of your marketing budget. At Projects Plus, we believe that all of your budget should be used to effectively generate leads and grow your business.
- One point of contact, forever.
As the owner of Projects Plus, Michelle Adamo has been in the industry for nearly 30 years. She is your strategist, consultant, guide, teacher, friend, and even therapist if you need to vent about most recent material costs! She's also working in the trenches alongside a brilliant team of marketing rock stars dedicated to growing your home services business.
- Hands-on collaboration for the best results.
A hands-on approach from our clients ensures that we are always aligning our marketing strategy with your vision and goals. In fact, we only work with business owners who are actively involved in their home services marketing. Marketers need your feedback and industry expertise to get you real results. Anyone who says otherwise is wasting your time.
Projects Plus Marketing builds long-lasting relationships with our clients built on trust, honesty, and communication. You'll always be in the know about how your marketing strategy is progressing and helping your reach your goals because we're in this together.
Contractor Trades We Serve
Windows & Doors
A Trusted Advisor and Strong Advocate
I have worked with Michelle and her team for many years on a variety of projects, and two different home service businesses, and I highly recommend her services. As a small business owner, Michelle has become an extension of my team – a trusted advisor to me and strong advocate for my marketing goals. She offers a broad range of services and her customized approach is thoughtful, detailed, and relevant. Unlike a big "plug and play" approach, she can customize a plan that fits your needs and budget. If you’re considering any of the services that they offer, I unequivocally recommend Michelle and Projects Plus Marketing.
Dan - Austin, Texas
Monthly Marketing Strategy Calls: What To Expect
In addition to regular communication via email and text, you can expect a 60-minute phone call each month.
What do we talk about for an hour? Oh, plenty!
Your monthly marketing strategy call is your time, so we will always have an agenda focused around your needs and wants as a business owner. These calls are an opportunity for us to update you on our progress, address any concerns or questions you have, and plan for future initiatives.
We might discuss projects we're currently working on, recently completed, or coming up soon. We may also cover some marketing report data, like how well your website ranks in search for your local area, how much traffic you receive on your website and where its coming from, or how people have taken action on your website (phone calls, form submits, etc.) We may also have some requests or to-do items for you as well.
Other topics we might cover during your monthly strategy call:
- New or changed Google features and how to use them to your advantage.
- Ideas for getting more referrals and word-of-mouth leads.
- Guidance and analysis of offline marketing like tradeshows, print ads, and direct mail.
- How to get more customer reviews (and respond to negative ones).
- Local sponsorships, charities, or other opportunities in your community.
- Your latest batch of project photos and how we can leverage them.
- Insight on paid advertising options (love 'em or hate 'em) like Angi, Home Advisor, Yelp, NextDoor, Porch, and Houzz.
- Advice on whether to move to another location or help opening a new one.
- New technology available and what it means to your business.
- Training your admin to do some in-house marketing tasks, like social media management.
- Proven marketing techniques that could help your business become more successful.
- How your competition is ranking in search and how you can outperform them!
This is just the tip of the iceberg. We have been serving many of our clients for over a decade, and we still have plenty to talk about.
Skip that boring marketing report, and instead collaborate with Projects Plus and discover real growth of your home services business!